Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hip Hop Hooray...

So last Tuesday I went to Step Class Plus Abs, not because I wanted to, but because my kids were driving me crazy and I needed to drop them off somewhere safe, legal and away for me for awhile. Don't get me wrong I normally adore my kids, but on this day I would have sold them to the circus. Haven't we all been there?
Anyway, so down to the gym I went, kids in tow, headed to any class that would have me... step plus was my only option. Now I had never really planned on taking step plus before this day- it seemed a bit boring to me in theory(you're stepping to no where) and I could imagine it would be pretty painful on the booty, but it was that or the dreaded treadmill.
Guess what- when I entered the classroom and scanned the crowd of fit mommies and not so fit mommies and of course Jeri, Something struck me- there was not a step in sight. And then I met Ty. Ty is this little skinny guy with a lot of tattoos and a killer since of style. He informed me that yes I was in the right place, but due to a scheduling conflict he was going to be subbing in today and because he was the Hip Hop instructor that was what we would be doing this morning.
It was a gym miracle!!!
I had been wanting to try Hip Hop since I joined the gym, but because of choir practice being at them same time I never could go- but now in a wonderful twist of fate- Hip Hop came to me. Hip Hop Hooray!!!
This is by far the most fun I have had in any class. I even called Tammy who schedules all the classes and begged for her to schedule another class earlier when I could come and childcare would be available. I highly recommend this class!!! Super Fun, oh and a great workout too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment