Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cardio Boxing

Okay, so yestorday's adventure in fitness was Cardio Boxing- Rachel is an amazing instructor- it really kicked my bum. I didn't know I had so much pent up aggression. Hitting the boxing bag is cathartic. A great release for this characteristically nice girl. I was taught that good girls don't hit, but in this class they not only hit, but kick booty and sweat like crazy. I definately recommend the class.
Oh, but the wrap thingies you have to wear under your gloves are nasty- wet with other people's sweat and stinky- SOOOOO GROSSSS!!!!
Lesson learned- Don't wear running pants with snaps down the side(you know like the basketball players wear)- during downward dog they will break open and expose your underwear. Take it from me. And if you do, at least wear cute undies.

No comments:

Post a Comment