Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OMGoodness...

I'm going to do it, so the weak of heart need to avert their eyes...

The bikini...

Don't we all have a love/hate relationship with the bikini.

I have a bikini that I love and will not wear.

So another perk to all this is maybe like good ol' Valerie Bertinelli(I think that's her name) or the Jenny Craig lady as she is more commonly known, I will get back in that precious suit and strut my post two-baby body on the beach or at least in my backyard running in the sprinklers with my kids. The suit is to cute to give up for good.
Okay, so here's what you've all been waiting for... here's the suit and here is me the last time I put it on. Now for all you mean folks out there- no, this is not my before picture- I was very pregnant with my son Noah when my husband took this shot. I also did not carry the baby weight so well, so let me just say it is very ballsy for me to share this pick and we'll see if I keep it up or chicken out.

No comments:

Post a Comment