Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dietary Karma

Before I get any negative-worried commits- let me preface this by saying...
I do not actually believe in Karma...
On Monday I went to a really fun carnival and made a conscious decision to not worry about my food consumption for a day, I mean even the Lord rested on the seventh day and it was holiday for Pete's sake.
So all the food was free and boy was it yummy. Free cotton candy, and popcorn and cookies and chocolate and BBQ, and hot dogs and soda and so much more. Well, let's just say I kinda, well really, overdid it.
Guess what... karma.. what I put out into the universe came back and bit me in the bum. Or rather, what I put into my body came out and with a vengeance. I spent that night violently throwing up said carnival food with the stomach flu.
I have no desire to ever eat that food again.

3 comments:

  1. good luck with the plan. I have only one suggestion for you - spell check. Oh, and I wish I could have seen the whole treadmill thing. Kickboxing will totally work you as well. I'm probably going to start this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta love big brothers...Thanks Rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say "Hey, how come I wasn't invited to share in the food consuption"--which is my favorite pass time as of late---until I read the last part of your post. So, I guess I should thank you! Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete