Thursday, May 28, 2009

Really LA Fitness, Really...

Oh and guess what else- today after I was all sweaty and gross from class I met the trainer I am supposed to be meeting with on Friday. His name is Jared.
Now before anyone worries- I am a very happily married women to the love of my life- to whom I am very attracted to. Did I not already mention he is hot? Also for the record, I am not into pretty boys, I like a manly guy with rough hands, whose not afraid to reach in the toilet after my wedding ring or eat a big ol' cheese burger. Perferably not in that order though.
Okay now that I have given that disclaimer, here's my point-
Why are personal trainers so dang pretty?- I mean really, this guy Jared is pretty. I can't talk to him about my jiggly bum or love handles- I'm sure he notices them, but really how can I look into his green pretty eyes and say I need to work off the chubbies that are flapping on my underarms as I wave to my son. Come on. I need a strong, averagely attractive, women who will understand what it's like to be a mom. Who will understand cellulite and stretch marks and the power leftover mac n' cheese on you toddlers plate holds over you. Some one who will not judge if I come in with baby food on my shirt or breast milk leaking through. Some one who is not pretty and buff and perfect.
I mean Seriously LA Fitness, Seriously!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Alright, I have to disagree with you on this one. I'd love to have a "pretty" trainer. It's fun to have eye candy some times. =) But, I get your point. You don't HIM to see YOUR candy!

    ReplyDelete