Thursday, May 28, 2009

Come on clench alittle women...

So okay, today I went to Yoga- that's an experience. So many awkward body positions, so little time. And what's with lifting our hearts to heaven and releasing our souls- it's LA fitness people not a hippy commune.
I realized today I'm not a relaxed person and I cannot let go. And that's okay. You want to know why that's okay? It's okay because of farts.
We were about 30 minutes into class, in the middle of doing this really uncomfortable complicated hold called peeing dog or something. Basically you are in a push up position with one arm extended out in front of you and the opposite leg extended over you back in the wrong direction. Use your imaginations people. When this older lady in the back of the class, God bless her, let out the hugest toot I have ever heard. I almost died, but here's the crazy thing about Yoga... everyone remained deathly silent. It's like hello people... Huge fart right there.. are you deaf? Silence. Except, that is, for the guilty party who politely said in a yoga whisper to the man next to her, "excuse me."
I know yoga's all about relaxation, but come on lady, you need to clench a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment